Access your e-mails through the Webmail Server: (where you can change your password)
To view your webmail:
- Simply enter the following URL in your browser: www.yourdomain.com/webmail (yourdomain is your company name)
- Insert your username which is your full e-mail address (for ex: email@example.com) and your password that is provided by your service provider
- After completing the above steps successfully, you are logged into your e-mail’s control panel.
The webmail offers you the following features:
- Check your e-mails using any of the e-mail client software “roundcube”, “horde” or “SquirellMail” (N.B.: we recommend “roundcube”)
- Click on the arrow beside your email
- Select "Password and Security"
- Enter your new password
- Re-enter your new password
- Click Save
All our client’s e-mail accounts are confidential and private as no one can access the e-mail accounts except the authorized person who has the username and password. Further, password can be changed and reset by your esteemed company at anytime from your webmail.