1. Go to www.yourcompanyname.com/
webmail (for ex: www.graphicano.com/webmail
2. Login with your username/email and password
3. After logging, Click on the arrow next to your e-mail
4. Click on "Email Filters
5. Click Create a new Filter.
6. Enter a name for the filter in the Filter Name box.
7. Select a message characteristic from the first menu.
8. Select an operator from the next menu.
9. Enter the characters or words that you wish to use as a filter.
This field will accept regular expressions
(when you select the matches regex operator), rather than more commonly used wildcard characters (such as * or ?).
10. To add and subtract rules, click the + and - buttons.
11. Select an action from the menu under the Actions heading. To add and subtract actions, click the + and - buttons.
12. Click Creat to initialize the filter.